Discuss Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StuartD

Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.

I gained a City & Guilds 603 craft certificate back in 1993 and was working as a self employed plumber for 8 years, I then moved overseas and have just returned. I can't find my certificate and paid for a search by C&G who say that they can't trace my records. Has this happened to anyone else here? What course of action do you recommend so that I can get back to work?

Hoping somebody can help.

Cheers,

Stuart

If C&G can't trace you, you are going to find it difficult.

[DLMURL="http://www.cityandguilds.com/career-ideas/help-for-learners/replacement-certificates-learners"]Replacement certificates - learners | City & Guilds[/DLMURL]

Only thing I can find, have a look if you can find any old paperwork with a candidate number or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Your old college may have your records still. Have you contacted them?

Or if you were a member or registered with any other plumbers acquaintances or board, they may have some sort of proof that may help you to pick up the pieces. Always thought once a qualification is gained it would be automatically logged and recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock