Search the forum,

Discuss Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StuartD

Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.

I gained a City & Guilds 603 craft certificate back in 1993 and was working as a self employed plumber for 8 years, I then moved overseas and have just returned. I can't find my certificate and paid for a search by C&G who say that they can't trace my records. Has this happened to anyone else here? What course of action do you recommend so that I can get back to work?

Hoping somebody can help.

Cheers,

Stuart

If C&G can't trace you, you are going to find it difficult.

[DLMURL="http://www.cityandguilds.com/career-ideas/help-for-learners/replacement-certificates-learners"]Replacement certificates - learners | City & Guilds[/DLMURL]

Only thing I can find, have a look if you can find any old paperwork with a candidate number or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Your old college may have your records still. Have you contacted them?

Or if you were a member or registered with any other plumbers acquaintances or board, they may have some sort of proof that may help you to pick up the pieces. Always thought once a qualification is gained it would be automatically logged and recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can help. I have the bath tap as shown in the picture. I need to get the bit that sticks out (little round handle) off. The tap doesn't turn off properly as it ends up turning all the way to the wall. To get it off I basically have to pull the whole thing forward and push the tap...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and the display was blank, so I've changed the batteries and reset, but I can't change the time to allow the program buttons to work. After the reset...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock