Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

All I’m trying to do is keep peace. You seem intent on arguing the toss at every opportunity even when as above you have proof in black and white. I have neither insulted anyone’s methods or said that I know better but in this instance all I’ve seen is you charging customers a “quality” rate so that you can use press fit rather than delivering the install that the customer has paid for ie a complete, safe one. I have not commented on the pressfit tee which you seem adamant you are going to ignore. Can you not see how ridiculous it is to brasso off the yellow indicator as the next engineer cannot tell if the fitting is suitable. That’s the idea of it. I would also draw your attention to the fact that you wanted this thread and all it seems to be is look at rons crimping and shiny pipework. Seriously some substance and an objectionable view to constructive criticism would make so much more sense.

All I’m trying to do is keep peace. You seem intent on arguing the toss at every opportunity even when as above you have proof in black and white. I have neither insulted anyone’s methods or said that I know better but in this instance all I’ve seen is you charging customers a “quality” rate so that you can use press fit rather than delivering the install that the customer has paid for ie a complete, safe one. I have not commented on the pressfit tee which you seem adamant you are going to ignore. Can you not see how ridiculous it is to brasso off the yellow indicator as the next engineer cannot tell if the fitting is suitable. That’s the idea of it. I would also draw your attention to the fact that you wanted this thread and all it seems to be is look at rons crimping and shiny pipework. Seriously some substance and an objectionable view to constructive criticism would make so much more sense.
I agree with a few points.
I will leave it as it is. If you want you can close this thread as I'm not going to upload anything anymore. Have good evening

Ron can I step in as peace maker you are digging a big hole here mate please don't jump in , Harvest and the other engineers are only trying to help you out it may come across as negative criticism but be assured we know what's right and what's wrong , posting pictures of your work on here leaves you wide open to criticism I know this from past experiences but please don't see it as us ganging up on you, we as gas engineers have a duty to ensure that life and property is protected If there's a issue regarding the fittings you have used and I am not saying there is ! please , please address the problem and if not and your 100 per cent sure that your install Meets all the gas regulations then that's the end of it . Regards kop

Trust me I do now did I put that test nipple back in :D

Mines always did I put that fga cap back on?

It then goes

Oh hello my dear I think I left a screwdriver on top of your boiler can I have a look? Ffs a 15 mile drive just to see the cap where it should be! Pull screwdriver out my pocket here it is. Walk out muttering.

Mines always did I put that fga cap back on?

It then goes

Oh hello my dear I think I left a screwdriver on top of your boiler can I have a look? Ffs a 15 mile drive just to see the cap where it should be! Pull screwdriver out my pocket here it is. Walk out muttering.
Been there

Yep aswell

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock