Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

What the hell do I need lagging for mate. The whole house hasn't been lagged and it is over 70 years old. Do t get me wrong but you are extremely o er the top as usual. I'd like to see your jobs seriously I bet I could identify loads of faults
Because if your pipe freezes and bursts that’s on you?? And it’s outside essentially so why run the risk

Also no one is perfect but to quite rudely say because you use newer methods makes you better is quite frankly arrogant and insulting wind your neck in you are really rubbing people up the wrong way with your narcissistic can’t be wrong views

In regards to lagging you know that little box you ticked saying it’s installed to manufacture and bs spec you will find what you require in the regs

As for spec of orings think you will find that in your regs book And the part about soldering

Don’t worrie I’ve just popped a pic up for you

485B26DC-82AF-41CC-9453-3135424E741A.jpeg

I dont k ow where you digged that but it ain't all correct. But you are the one and only plumber on earth who knowns it all.

Soldering was good in 80s but its 21st century and things have changed to make it safer, faster and out lasting older technologies. Who is still grazing nowadays that can only be done in UK where everything is so prestige lol.

Ffs..... where’s the slap your own face emoji?

Also no one is perfect but to quite rudely say because you use newer methods makes you better is quite frankly arrogant and insulting wind your neck in you are really rubbing people up the wrong way with your narcissistic can’t be wrong views
Haha, you're very funny ... if you feel spoken to that's your own problem I never mentioned anything so wind your neck in and just because you are a mod dont think you can do whatever you like.

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock