Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ron, honestly mate there is no need to be so defensive, people are only trying to help each other on here if there is a chance that you’ve fitted a water fitting on the gas by mistake would you rather not know ?? Would you not be better off calling the customer and saying you think you’ve left a tool behind or something and just checking, surely its better to do that than carry on blindly. Nobody is trying to catch anyone out or make anyone look silly I think I speak for everyone on here that nobody wants to see one of our regular contributors get stung by Gas Safe for something so silly

Last edited:
Ron, honestly mate there is no need to be so defensive people are only trying to help each other on here if there is a chance that you’ve fitted a water fitting on the gas by mistake would you rather not know ??
Yes of course, but there is also no need to put always people's work down is there. I'm not being awkward but I know what i am using for materials. However, I guess we should leave it again. No point of bombarding each other with nonsense.

15585962253269072606047757528816.jpg

Yes mate. That is a box of viega fittings. I agree. But that isn’t the Tee that you have fitted on the gas run and them tees have a black seal
Inside which means the packaging will have a green dot on and not yellow.

Yes mate. That is a box of viega fittings. I agree. But that isn’t the Tee that you have fitted on the gas run and them tees have a black seal
Inside which means the packaging will have a green dot on and not yellow.
You clearly said that my fittings dont look like viega and all I did was uploading a picture of some sealed fittings. Is pointless to talk as you all stick together so I better be quiet.

You clearly said that my fittings dont look like viega and all I did was uploading a picture of some sealed fittings. Is pointless to talk as you all stick together so I better be quiet.
No I didn’t! For the second time. I’m going to post this picture, which you seem to be ignoring on purpose. This is the fitting we are on about not the copper fittings.

AD779B04-144B-4C46-97B9-ADFDEB588464.jpeg

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock