Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This one I believe mate?

D72A4924-3E8B-4695-A7B7-775FC6D9B0ED.jpeg

This one I believe mate?

View attachment 38740
That is gas safe with the right yellow o rings which are highlighted at the site of the fittings. It has a yellow small dot. But you surely know if you swap the o rings too you can use any fitting song you?

Harvest I know what hes on about but does he also support people without pointing things out? Never seen him giving some props to others ... he must be a very unhappy person ;)

Dont take it to heart Ron our Shaunie will always find something mate he doesn't mean it in a malicious way just has a eye for the slightest imperfection , as long as your happy with your work and abide by the regs and manufacturers instructions then your all good. Cheers kop

Dont take it to heart Ron our Shaunie will always find something mate he doesn't mean it in a malicious way just has a eye for the slightest imperfection , as long as your happy with your work and abide by the regs and manufacturers instructions then your all good. Cheers kop
I'm not but don't get me wrong though wouldn't it be better to props sometimes some other engineers? It doesn't come across really good either just point out. If I wanted I could also find stuff which should be changed or amended. However, I'm very happy with the works. I would also change a few things but sometimes the quote doesn't allow for doing better works as I am not going to pay from my own pocket.

I'm not but don't get me wrong though wouldn't it be better to props sometimes some other engineers? It doesn't come across really good either just point out. If I wanted I could also find stuff which should be changed or amended. However, I'm very happy with the works. I would also change a few things but sometimes the quote doesn't allow for doing better works as I am not going to pay from my own pocket.
But you’ve done the whole install in press fit mate?? That’s about 10 times the price compared to an end feed fitting?

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock