Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Appreciate your concern but don't see any problem with the gas pipe whatsoever. 22mm to 15mm very standard. Vailla r has 15mm connection which means I always reduce below the boiler. Flow needs another clip? For 1m of flue? I think that's a little over the top though. Everything is safe and secure installed. What you mean with the mac? How is that not safe ? Nothing is going to happen and if the prv opens it's going safely into the waste pipe. No lagging due to price cant do all for peanuts. Not many people are committed to pay for all materials.

Is there any positive word from you rather than just pointing out? Perhaps you show some of your installs. I don't mind and appreciate your opinion as mentioned above. But give also some positive feedback that would be much appreciated too.

I don't think I did anything wrong. I'm happy with my boiler swap

The test point tee not rated for gas
Every 1m or change in direction or a joint
Mac nrv isn’t rated for pressure and if prv opens it will split the nrv as there designed for no pressure / gravity
Lagging is a must for external installs

What wrong with the tee?
Assuming it gas gas o-rings

No gas markings and tee not suitable because it’s not labelled as no one knows later if someone’s changed the orings etc so will be cut out as it will be classed as not suitable

And gas safe could get involved

No gas markings and tee not suitable because it’s not labelled as no one knows later if someone’s changed the orings etc so will be cut out as it will be classed as not suitable

And gas safe could get involved
You cant see much the markings due to the discolouration. Everything is gas rated with the right o rings. Are the x press fittings rated for 630c to withstand 30min ? Viega fittings are and therefore I use those as they are the best fittings you can get.

15584664221182008674574033163222.jpg

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock