Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Actually I do exactly the same thing and have done for decades. Finally we have common ground on;)
Common ground sound good :)
There are still things I would do better but sometimes the price won't allow for all items. I'd install some lever valves below the filter, deaerator and of course below the scale reducer just for the sake of service purposes.

After talking to you all I added the plume kit and got rid of the black plastic clips:)
Thanks for all the opinions and advises again.

20190520_114026.jpg

20190520_113938.jpg

20190520_114056.jpg

Lovely neat install.. well done

The only negative thing is

Press fit:(
Thank you very much. I love crimping as it is faster, cleaner and eliminates safety hazards. I can also do my works when water is dripping and if I have an issue with turning water off I can also cut live and put a crimping valve on. But as you know everyone likes different things.

Everything has its place. I use a combination of soldered and crimping now. Same as using plastic, not my first choice but it has a place

It's just the way you are trained over the years. I used to solder a little when I started working in UK but i went back to crimping which is what I like even though it's more expensive. I definitely do like rushing my works though as I am not happy in the end with the results. I think it would be fun to have a little race though;)

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock