Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Very neat.
Is it an 825?
Are the 22mm capped pipes for power flushing?
It doesn’t look like 300mm to the door so yes a plume kit is probably needed.
Hi Scott,
Yes it is a 825. The capped 22mm ends are for future if somebody doesn't have the adapter so he has got an option to flush from without the need to cut into the pipework. It's not really 300mm so I will return and get the plume connected. I had one with me but the bend was missing for the terminal.

I'm happy you like that one.

Nice work, but yes on the plume kit. Too close to the door opening and an internal corner.

One more thing, seems as your going back, for the sake of your reputation please change that hideous black clip for a white one :eek::rolleyes::D:p

Nice work, but yes on the plume kit. Too close to the door opening and an internal corner.

One more thing, seems as your going back, for the sake of your reputation please change that hideous black clip for a white one :eek::rolleyes::D:p
Totally agree with you I run out and it was late so I had to use what I had :) but much appreciated for the honesty

Hi Scott,
Yes it is a 825. The capped 22mm ends are for future if somebody doesn't have the adapter so he has got an option to flush from without the need to cut into the pipework. It's not really 300mm so I will return and get the plume connected. I had one with me but the bend was missing for the terminal.

Seems a bit over the top
Hi Scott,

The tees sound like a lot of time and money for fittings for somebody else’s benefit!

Seems a bit over the top

The tees sound like a lot of time and money for fittings for somebody else’s benefit!
I actually use the connections too when I do an install as I do not think it's really good to remove a rad to flush. I also haven't got yet the a spirotech adapter so it's fine:) don't think it's much over the top but beneficial

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock