Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Another boiler swap done today. Changed a working biasi boiler for the ecotec plus 825

20190516_170205.jpg

20190516_170200.jpg

20190516_170130.jpg

20190516_170602.jpg

How much did you pay for your press tool Ron?
Oha harvest it’s actually on old version of rems.. it still has a wire. I’d actually prefer cordless but as long as it works I won’t buy a new one. You can get already crimping machines for a decent money. Definitely worth the penny. I don’t solder no more I used to a little when I used to be an apprentice and when I got here in uk but have changed back to crimping.

Oha harvest it’s actually on old version of rems.. it still has a wire. I’d actually prefer cordless but as long as it works I won’t buy a new one. You can get already crimping machines for a decent money. Definitely worth the penny. I don’t solder no more I used to a little when I used to be an apprentice and when I got here in uk but have changed back to crimping.
Did you get it second hand?

Did you get it second hand?
I got my first one from my old company. Once I left the country I got my second one from my mate which is kind of second hand. But as mentioned still with a wire. I would most like get a cordless one if I was you. I’m super happy with it. It really speeds the works up, it’s no hazard to the property, you can cut live water pipes / put a valve on and crimp. Had to do this many times.

Hi guys just an update on my saturday's install.
Thank you first of all to all for giving always a great advise and help.

Would you recommend putting a plume on ?

20190518_082800.jpg

20190518_082737.jpg

20190518_184833.jpg

20190518_184921.jpg

20190518_184846.jpg

20190518_184642.jpg

20190518_184617.jpg

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock