Discuss Copper pipe into wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sconned

I need to install 22mm copper supply pipe from gas meter to boiler. I intend creating a channel at the base of my walls. This is where the plasterboard has stopped at about 25mm above the floor and thermalite is exposed. Is it okay for me to push the copper pipe up against the thermalite and below the plasterboard naked or will I need to protect the pipe from corrosion ? ( not from sharp points which I will smooth out )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sconned,

I'm not sure how much help you'll get with that question unless you let us know your GSR number.

T

Suddenly no reply.... Do people not carry bpec/viper books, it's all in there!

i would be concerned if you needed to read a viper book to know how to or not to run a gas pipe as being questioned here. Im sure the opening posters gas safe engineer will know the answer to the question and be able to install the pipe correctly.

Yes I would be concerned to. But I'm sure if the opening poster
was Gsr he would own a book to look up the answer that's all.

Haha. Well that poster now has his answer! Buy a nuts magazine! ;)

id install my pipework into lucy pinders gap......below here plasterboard regs or not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Copper pipe into wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have a badly blocked feed pipe to kitchen rad, was running very slowly but I’ve made it much worse trying to clear blockage with curtain wire...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock