Search the forum,

Discuss 2" solvent weld waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

storeyn

Hi All...I am doing an bathroom installation that has a 2" solvent waste pipe in it that I need to relocate. I thought it was a standard size so bought new elbows etc....it turns out that the installed pipe which has solvent weld fittings has an external diameter of 51mm (hence 2") but the fittings, I can find that are advertised as 50mm ones (assume this is the internal dia) are actually 55mm external dia so are too big to fit. Fortunately I spotted this before cutting the pipe as it is also the main waste for the kitchen. Just wondered if any anybody knew where I could get 2"/51mm fittings from....

Hi Ray Thank you for your response, however for some reason I can not see the picture or link you have posted...Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2" solvent weld waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was just interested if people put solvent weld on both the pipe and fitting or just the pipe when glueing overflow/condensate pipe.
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me with the below issue. Plumbing coming from the sink is not fixed yet, on the pipe on the vertical down was just a scrap being used to see if I could force it, trap off to the right a second sink is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside diameter euro pipe size outlet. I need to attach it to a 40mm UK size waste pipe and would prefer to solvent weld it as the pipe will be under a tiled...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm internally. I'm trying to connect a 40mm floplast solvent weld pipe, and can't find a boss adaptor that even nearly fits. I can't cut a new hole above...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock