Discuss 2 names 1000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Great posting ermintrude! There was a time that you made my teeth itch but you've grown on me like poison ivy! Great posting mate!

Thanks..... 1000 posts. 5 good ones 995 arguing about nothing!

Nice forum . Really disappointed u got rid of dick. Wanted to ask him how to make really good cuppa? I can never make my tea smell ( if some one next to u drinking a good brew u can smell it.)

Tried all sorts!

http://www.rsc.org/pdf/pressoffice/2003/tea.pdf

Count, just want some ukpf stars on my name badge and to get off mopping the floor. Aspire to take orders in drive through one day!

Thanks..... 1000 posts. 5 good ones 995 arguing about nothing!

Nice forum . Really disappointed u got rid of dick. Wanted to ask him how to make really good cuppa? I can never make my tea smell ( if some one next to u drinking a good brew u can smell it.)

Tried all sorts!

http://www.rsc.org/pdf/pressoffice/2003/tea.pdf
Oh I'm still dear boy in all my formative glory!! Well done mate, your posts are always an informative read.

well done.

for not getting banned and making the forum a more interesting read. Keep up the good input! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 names 1000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock