Search the forum,
  • Thread starter mountainman
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 11K

Discuss £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,000,000 infractions issued insulting a yorkshire men by associating a over the pennine monkey with us

Worst thing ever. Yorkshireman with power.

Actually, that's the 2nd worst thing.

Giving a gavel to a Scotsman would be the worst thing.

carry on sun beam im going to get my sharpie pen out of the van draw a line right down the centre of your bald head and call it my BUTT

Im in Leeds NGST too, next week. £1100. + weeks earnings. Been going there years. I was told one of the lads passed away.

Im in Leeds NGST too, next week. £1100. + weeks earnings. Been going there years. I was told one of the lads passed away.

Yep Jeff Waterson pal, true legend he had more qualifications than anyone I know, R.I.P

Yes... I remember him... fairly quiet spoken... knew his stuff. Ive been going to NGST for a while.. this is my second 'retake'... before that I went to Brookhouse at Cleckheaton.

yeah I doubt any of us other Yorkshire folk are much competition to Lee. We're all just too lazy!! ha

GasSafe renewal and retaking of gas qualifications over 5 years is only £1.10 per day based on £2000 cost.

Just sayin.....

so you know this is a " plumbing forum " really is a house of fun for plumbers/heating engineers ! we even have one member here who is a chimney sweeper :) pmsl

A gas installer needs a chimney sweep..... prior to installing a gas fire :coolgleamA:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if there are any rules / distances, etc I need to be following when avoiding the wiring? Many thanks. P
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock