Discuss 10l water heater pipework check valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

cdel2005

Banned
Hi guys
Should the check valve be after pressure reducing valve and before expansion vessel
Picture shows existing pipework with check valve before pressure reducing

IMG_4802.PNG
IMG_4804.PNG

Fine as is

Reply to 10l water heater pipework check valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve Have this water heater for around 1 year, and it started doing this some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve...
Replies
Views
Back