Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hello. I have a shower with twin (hot and cold) taps which feed pipes hidden in the wall which...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone has any views on the following attempted diagram of my heating system. There...
Replies
Views
I would like to make a DIY laptop stand from PVC pipes from a how-to I found online (Laptop...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry for this post which sums up my diy skills. I have an LG washer and on the drain hose...
Replies
Views
I have 3m of ACO drainage in my garden - they drain to the left and I want to change the fall so...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping you can help me on this one. Our cold water on our kitchen tap has stopped...
Replies
Views
Hello- I’m not sure what sort of cistern we have (photo attached) but the water is constantly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, really hoping someone can help me as I’m a complete novice. I moved into a house...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Hopefully someone can help. There is a gap from the plastic pipe to the clay pipe as...
Replies
Views
We've had a problem now for several weeks which is becoming worse. We would appreciate some...
Replies
Views
I have 2 outside taps that used to be fine. They are now just a dribble! I had a plumber out...
Replies
Views
Hi all and thanks in advance for any advice that you are able to give me. I am having an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody We currently have an issue with our outdoor tap (possible issue with the check...
Replies
Views
Hello! I normally fix things at home and opening a basin trap is a quite easy thing, but I don’t...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock