Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi, I had an Atag system (heat only) boiler fitted about 3 years ago. It’s model IR24 LPG. It’s...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m a bit paranoid about asbestos, and I’m living in this apartment - looks to be...
Replies
Views
Can anyone offer any advice on a total mystery pressure loss on a Vaillant Eco Pro 28 combi...
Replies
Views
Toto Energy Goes Bust- Customers getting gas for free? What to do? TOTO News Administration...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I've not needed to post on here for a while but it's silly season again and one of...
Replies
Views
Hello all and thanks for letting me post this question in your forum. I have just had a quote...
Replies
Views
So this radiator is only just over one year old and have noticed it started leaking from the...
Replies
Views
Hi PlumbersForums. I've been having some issues with my central heating system in a 4 year old...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a 6 bedroom house with 4 bathrooms. There are 24 radiators in total. It’s a sealed...
Replies
Views
My rented accommodation currently has no boiler control whatsoever: no timer or programmable...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm going to fit a Drayton Wiser heating control system with smart TRVs for every room...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone explain what causes a Honeywell Ultracom 24hxi that works as expected when...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently had my Megaflo Unvented Cylinder serviced but didn’t check if the plumbing...
Replies
Views
Good evening I'm hoping someone can provide a bit of guidance regarding radiators in our lounge...
Replies
Views
My combi boiler keeps coming on even when the ambient room temperature is higher than the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a glow worm ultimate boiler (see pics) , we are new to the house but know it's...
Replies
Views
My LPG Glow.worm Ultracom 30 sxi boiler has exploded in some way. The front has blown open and...
Replies
Views
Hi Hope someone could help me on this. i have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 824 boiler. i have leak (...
Replies
Views
Background 10 year old system. Has been kept scrupulously clean. Kept very up to date with...
Replies
Views
Just installed a baxi 228 2 weeks ago flushed the system out as there was a fair amount of...
Replies
Views
We’ve just moving to a new house. I’m puzzled with the central heating system and its controls...
Replies
Views
Hello there all mighty and knowledgeable central heating warriors! I have two radiators in my...
Replies
Views
Hi all Is it normal for the flue outlet to be dripping water onto the outside drive and window...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys For quite some time I have noticed loud thumping and banging noises coming from the...
Replies
Views
80e works 90 per cent well. But when running shower, intermittently stops heating and restarts...
Replies
Views
Looking for Part Number 5106230. It's a condensate trap for a Potterton PowerMax boiler. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all - this is my first post on here and I'm hopeful I can get some much needed advice from...
Replies
Views
hi all, first post but so much info on here, hope you can help. I have an old britony cobi 80...
Replies
Views
On a 35 year old very good condition Ideal W CF450 (GC 41 407 51) The top two of the 4 joints...
Replies
Views
Replaced pump on open vented system. Potterton boiler downstairs. Boiler work okay, while...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal mini 24 boiler. It has started dripping water from the bottom of the boiler case...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is the Concord WRS still serviceable/parts available? Have one in the house that I...
Replies
Views
After recommendations on here, I'm after replacing an old red label Magnaclean (with broken...
Replies
Views
On behalf of a friend we are looking for which fan flued ng combi or system boiler has a good...
Replies
Views
I moved into a new build 5 years ago and don't think the thermostats/heating has ever worked...
Replies
Views
I recently posted on here as I was having problems with my wireless thermostat and receiver...
Replies
Views
I'm needing a type of fitting that can join copper pipe work. The plastic pipe on radiator isn't...
Replies
Views
My son recently bought a house and the Ch unit in the kitchen is missing a cover which conceals...
Replies
Views
Yesterday we had an "installer" come and try to install a new WB Greenstar 25 boiler while I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have just purchased a wireless room thermostat for my central heating. I've come to...
Replies
Views
I had a new ideal S32 Vogue boiler installed recnenlty. Its a system boiler. So i have a hot...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock