Search the forum,

Discuss Zzzjim.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just clocked 1000 post mark for ZZZJIM great input mate keep up the good work.....regards Turnpin:hurray:

congrat.gif

Makes me think about sleep when i see the name.

Never been brilliant at sleeping - ( start twiddling and oops 2:00 am )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks Gang . I love getting practical/technical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zzzjim.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hello. New here. I dont know nothing about boilers or plumbing. Just wondering any idea of cost or what the issue is. 15y old boiler, never had any issues apart from heater exchange smal leak 2y ago, BG changed whole heater exchange and some other small leaks. 2y later, now slow leak at bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve been asked to first fix a basin that has the chrome waste exposed. My problem is that the basin isn’t on site to allow me to get an accurate height for the waste but I do have some dimensions. I will attach a pic if it helps. I’ve marked it out where the basin height is 870mm...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock