Search the forum,

Discuss You will never guess whose flat I've just been in!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Got a callout to look at water pouring through a ceiling in a very posh part of London. Water coming from upstairs flat, belonging to a certain Liam Gallagher! Sadly he wasn't there but I'm going back next week to fix it properly so might yet get a selfie with him... :D

About 5yrs ago, I had a call to attend a job in Coulsdon (Chipstead area). When I asked for a name, the response was: June Brown.
Without even registering the name in my idiotic brain, I attended. When the door was opened, there was an overwhelming smell of cigarettes and a very petite lady standing infront of me and ushering me in, all the time ''pulling'' onto a cigarette as if her whole life depended on it???
I went into the bath, accessed the problem and informed her I will be back the next day to resolve the problem.

It wasn't until I was half way down Chipstead Valley Road that it suddenly dawned on me that I had just been having a chat with Dot Cotton. In a way, I was glad I had not clued up to who she was. So she was not confronted with someone wanting an autograph, picture etc.

Between you and I, the TV does her no justice. She is an exceptionally petite lady, and smokes nonstop.

Least u can say you fixed his leak, n worked in his home,,,

I was in Ronnie Corbetts house once many years ago. He didn't know i was there until the morning.

His daughter was very aware I was there!

Got a callout to look at water pouring through a ceiling in a very posh part of London. Water coming from upstairs flat, belonging to a certain Liam Gallagher! Sadly he wasn't there but I'm going back next week to fix it properly so might yet get a selfie with him... :D

If you get a chance ,**** in his fridge and write on his wall 'Sheff Paul woz ere',.

hehehehehehehehe!

And left at a speed of knots in the morning when the wee man expressed his displeasure at my being there!

Lol I bet there was a bit of tension in the air when Ronnie realized you'd been playing hide the sausage with his little princess. Priceless.

I was emotional and very lost. Walked into the kitchen trying to find my way out and there he was frying breakfast.... "Who the fk are you and what are you doing in my house?" he asked..

"You really don't want to know...." I replied.

He only went and threw the frying pan at me! Contents and all!

I gave it legs down a very, very long driveway......

I hope he had bought it all from Wiltshire farm foods ;-)
ene8yqy5.jpg

Did a garage conversion for Adrian Smith, guitarist for Iron Maiden and more recently Paul Wellers house. The pool has a target in the mosaics on the bottom.

images.jpg

TMI.....................surprised you could reach if she was standing up :)

Croppie if what s said about you being vertically challenged on these forums I'm surprised that you and Ronnie c did not see eye to eye.....lol regards Turnpin:punk:

3.09 in, oh how I guffawed. ..

[video=youtube_share;yqLLDZvbG-U]http://youtu.be/yqLLDZvbG-U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You will never guess whose flat I've just been in!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a repair done by insurance company's own appointed contractor to a galvanised pipe under bit of the short concrete path between the road and my front door, two months ago. Seems like the repair has failed as water is pouring out on to street from under path and surfacing on and around the...
Replies
Views
B
whats the craic. things are going tight enough in ireland aswell.{recession and all that] bare ing this in mind, there s still room for a laugh though,right. the story posted today about the d i y er changing the toilet seat made me laugh. my best story. i was standing at the counter of the...
Replies
Views
BrianL
B
S
Hello folks, i'm not a plumber I'm a Corgi service engineer. But hat's off to you plumber lads - we couldn't have civilisation without you. Fact. No running water or toilets and we'd still be living in huts. I watch too many documentaries about the romans on sky I think!:rolleyes:Did you know...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock