Discuss You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH it's weird but it's much easier chatting about it with people I have never met. Does that seem messed up?
No not at all after all a problem shared is a problem halved hope all works out ..best regards Turnpin

TBH it's weird but it's much easier chatting about it with people I have never met. Does that seem messed up?

Not in the slightest. It's probably because we've never met you find it easier.

shoot really feeling for ya . take the day off tomorrow make some bullshoot excuse just to gather yourself. Hope you can works things out.

That's real tough feller. I think ermni's advice is pretty good. Show her how much you care without too much pressure. I hope it comes good soon

To be honest it's a combination of me being, erm, quite a dominating personality and getting my own way a lot and her not feeling confident about shouting up about what she wants. Result = an angry wife that's exploded big style.

Mistakes on both sides I guess.

Ouch. Nothing we can say or do will ease the blow of that.

If she loves you as she says then this maybe a good thing had she felt this way and not done anything or said anything she may have ended up resenting the relationship or worse you. Best she gets a bit of space and perspective on things.

chin up mate and don't forget you need a bit of space and time too working on a clouded mind is always counter productive. You think on things too much and end up snapping at the wrong people for the wrong things.

if you are clouded and confused take the day off. Sit in doors, go for a walk or whatever but just take time for you!!

B'ah, it's a dull blow mate. I presume there was no warning about it?
Take it easy if you can and see if she can give more explanation of where things are wrong.

Probably seems easier to talk to us as you get a unbiased opinion and no face to face awkward Ness. Seems tough mate just give her time don't hassle her to soon may make things worse good luck pal but I'd definitely be pulling a sickie if I fell I needed it

Ironically I've fallen out with my family defending her. My brother has autism but sometimes uses it to his advantage in social situations. My wife pulled him up on it and parents fell out with wife = I fell out with family.

Not a great combination!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock