Discuss You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some warning, i.e. we've been arguing quite a bit recently over the most stupid things. Everything is easy to understand with hinsight of course.

She says she is going to come over on Tuesday night to chat about it all and she is still texting me so hopefully the time apart will make her realise it's worth fighting for.

I could be doing without 2nd fixing a rewire tomorrow, not the ideal job to have a clouded mind for really!!

Take dogs out for a good walk, stop dwelling on it . And do as she asks then? Possibly just chill out ? As big bob once said don't worry.

Plus as a bit of an edit to an above post problem shared with the 300 or so arms members is a problem 1/299thed

When she comes over then try and air all your problems without getting into a confrontation and explain you'll make some adjustments as she should and go from there

No getting depressed tomorrow and playing Russian roulette with rcds before u teste them with megger!

When she comes over make sure you have vented that day!

As it will be all about your short comings in her eyes how you make her feel, take it on the chin and don't snap back.

we had a large bust up in the new year and I flew well off the rails baby gate through the front door the works. Worked through it but nearly lost everything in 15 seconds of red mist because it was all about my failings

so sorry to hear this kieran, have a good nights sleep. things will be better in the morning i'm sure. i do hope you can sort it all out.

No getting depressed tomorrow and playing Russian roulette with rcds before u teste them with megger!

Even worse than that. I will be working in the house with a plasterer all day!!

Feel for you, Kieran. A hard thing to be confronted with but there are positives too - she's still talking to you, she still sees value in coming over to talk it through. Keep positive and as someone said earlier, just try and stay calm. You may well have all sorts of criticisms and accusations flung at you but don't take them to heart and react. It's not that they are absolute fact, it's how she perceives things at the moment. Keep strong mate, we're all here for you whatever you need to talk about.

Sorry to hear about it and as others have already said, share the load mate......thing might not seem so heavy in a couple of days especially as you are still talking....Chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock