Search the forum,

Discuss Working out average annual and hourly and gas consumption for a property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Hi, can anyone help me work out the average annual and hourly gas consumption for a property, in this case a bungalow. With a 24kw boiler and 7.9kw gas hob. I know how to work out the hourly gas consumption with the appliances on max. But not in the scenario above. Thanks for any help.

Reply to Working out average annual and hourly and gas consumption for a property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock