Discuss Worcester installers - 25SI Compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Can anyone tell me if you can run all 5 pipes behind for upward piping on this model?
From the MI's it doesnt show the gas, just F&R H&C

Also does it have the key type filling link?
:santa3:

Yeh key fill but the front flap doesn't go down if keys in . They may have started putting there new keyless fill onto them. Lot better idea and comes already on boilers.

Thanks Kris
Does the 24i junior have the filling link

Yeh. Most of there range of boilers however different in size use the same connection manifold and it's the frame that differs . So youl always have the link between cold n ret key fill supplied or already fitted.

Think u can get all the down back it's very compact. It has the key of death. It looks ok from outside. It's the same size as an isar

You gotta buy buy the vertical piping kit as the pipes are twisted in all sorts of shapes! It does not come with Gas pipe and there is no room for this! I did a Compact Si with vertical kit 2 weeks ago.

There new keyless fill surprisingly is made of brass and not plastic and works similar to type of pressure relief with the handle.

The 25 si compact has no filling key supplied.
The 25 cdi compact does, the keyless filling part is still an extra.

I prefer the old plastic key as I can let it fill slowly whilst I go round the system filling it up! With the keyless one I have to keep putting bursts of pressure in or wedge something in the handle but then it fills too fast!!! Grr!
The new Worcester Cdi classics now come with the keyless ones!

gassafe, I always find it best to judge how hard and far to push your wedge gets the best results !!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester installers - 25SI Compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water...
Replies
Views
I'm planning to get an air source heat pump (ASHP) installed and I'm considering my options about the location of the water cylinder as I live in...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock