Discuss Wich flux is best please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learnplum

Hi all as the title says, what is the best flux to use?
For example at the moment I am using laco.
Also I use lead free solder with it.
Does anyone use a leaded solder with a certain flux for central heating pipework?
Thanks.:tounge_smile:

Hi would you say, it is best to use a certain flux, with a leaded or un-leaded solder on heating pipework? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wich flux is best please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back