Discuss Whole House Filters - Heavy Metal Removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening all, hope everyone is keeping well.

First of all I hope this thread is in the right place, it didn't really fit into any other sections. Please let me know if it belongs elsewhere, and i'll move it! I've had a look around the forum and not found an answer to my question, at least not from recent years.

I am looking to install a whole house water filter to remove heavy metals from the mains supply. If possible, some form of water softening would also be good.

The only requirement is that is it to be plumbed in inline with the main water feed in to the house.

Exploring the internet there seems to be many options, so i'm opening the question up to the forum to see what peoples opinions are and their experiences of fitting and/or using the filters.

Any advice provided is much appreciated.

Contact Richard Beckett at Globle water solutions they know their stuff and can supply a filter and cartridges for you regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-050410_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521-050410_Chrome.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Whole House Filters - Heavy Metal Removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a water filter which has plastic inlet and outlet fittings like this... The suggested way is to go straight to flexible...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you are well. We have a question if we may regarding the outside wall of our house. We have noticed that the house has a wet...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, as the title says, few months ago moved into a house where the water is way harder than expected. We did not expect it because we lived in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock