Currently reading:
Which radio station?

Discuss Which radio station? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dangreen

I do not expect repeat custom if I get my groove on while doing a job, so tend to listen to talk radio. With it being transfer deadline day, I'm listening to Talk Sport today.. as a football fan, it's nice to stay up to date with stuff but some of the hosts/guests are particularly irritating. What do you like listening to while working?

Last edited by a moderator:
A local Inverness station called MFR ( moray firth radio )

LBC from 8:00am to 10:30am

Radio 2 for pop master mid morning then back on LBC to hear James O brien destroy people who ring in.

12:00pm Radio 2 Jeremy Vine until 1:00pm then 6 music for Radcliffe & maconie, then at 4:00pm I put radio 2 back on until Steve Wright annoys me with is normally 4:05pm and then Absolute for rest of day.

Given up on the radio. The music is shyte and most talk programmes get me arguing with either retard presenters or retard guests.

Audio books for me now.

Radio 2 until Jeremy vine at 12pm. Can't listen to his droney voice. Switch to Sam FM or Jack as it was called. Then radio 4 at 2.15pm for the afternoon story and by 3pm I'm always home.

What's wrong with getting your groove on whilst working? I do it all the time and still get repeat work, I even think some people like it as we have a laugh together.

I do always get told it's a good job I'm a plumber as I can't sing.

I change my radio station all the time radio 1/2, pirate fm, kiss, absolute, absolute 80's, heart.

I find if I listen to the same station all the time the adverts and dj's send me potty so I mix and match throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which radio station? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back