Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Which radio station? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dangreen

I do not expect repeat custom if I get my groove on while doing a job, so tend to listen to talk radio. With it being transfer deadline day, I'm listening to Talk Sport today.. as a football fan, it's nice to stay up to date with stuff but some of the hosts/guests are particularly irritating. What do you like listening to while working?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to be a bit of kisstory, just have it on low in the background, no one ever complains.

I have Gem106 on at the moment. I've never had any complaints either.

Planet rock usually. Nice n loud if I can get away with it

Yeah I have to have my pop master fix every morning

dont listen when working, just in the van. radio 2 or the local one now called the voice

A local Inverness station called MFR ( moray firth radio )

Capital usually, but im partial to Minster FM (local station) for a spot of variety.

LBC from 8:00am to 10:30am

Radio 2 for pop master mid morning then back on LBC to hear James O brien destroy people who ring in.

12:00pm Radio 2 Jeremy Vine until 1:00pm then 6 music for Radcliffe & maconie, then at 4:00pm I put radio 2 back on until Steve Wright annoys me with is normally 4:05pm and then Absolute for rest of day.

Given up on the radio. The music is shyte and most talk programmes get me arguing with either retard presenters or retard guests.

Audio books for me now.

Radio 2 until Jeremy vine at 12pm. Can't listen to his droney voice. Switch to Sam FM or Jack as it was called. Then radio 4 at 2.15pm for the afternoon story and by 3pm I'm always home.

What's wrong with getting your groove on whilst working? I do it all the time and still get repeat work, I even think some people like it as we have a laugh together.

I do always get told it's a good job I'm a plumber as I can't sing.

I change my radio station all the time radio 1/2, pirate fm, kiss, absolute, absolute 80's, heart.

I find if I listen to the same station all the time the adverts and dj's send me potty so I mix and match throughout the day.

Anyone getting the new chris moyles show? Is it any good or has he had his day?

I like vine over lunch time on bbc 2
And not really a music listner when working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which radio station? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
A
Evening all, I drained my vented system today, added some cleaner into header tank (with a view to repeating process in near future with...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If you're found to do so we'll just ban your account...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
L
Hi all, Unfortunately this is yet another Ferroli problem! We've had a few problems in the past with this but thankfully we've always been able...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock