Discuss where to buy the white screw thingy with caps to screw pan down? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&Q have them.

i'd never let my van be seen near a B&Q, homebase etc, I like to think Im a proffessional installer

I only remembered they sell them because I was the 'Expert Plumber' in one of their warehouse stores in-between jobs. Don't tell anyone, that's between me and you.

i'd never let my van be seen near a B&Q, homebase etc, I like to think Im a proffessional installer

Imagine how I feel then when I need something on a Sunday that we have in stock. Do I get in the car, drive to warehouse, unset alarm, search 15,000 square feet for wherever we keep it (its never where I remember from 20 yrs ago!) eventually get item, re-set alarm, drive home again?

Or do I nip round to B&Q which is 2 mins away, and pay retail for it, whilst cursing under my breath the whole time?

Screwfix? White domed cap screws? What happened to the good old 2 1/2" 3" brass screws.

If you go down to TOOLSTATION today, your in for a big surprise.........cos every plumber and his dog is in there getting stuff you cant find over the counter anywhere else........oh and trying to look professional .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where to buy the white screw thingy with caps to screw pan down? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock