Search the forum,

Discuss when you think its easy! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

might of dropped a clanger!
customers corner shower enclosure has seen the day with glass hanging out and seals missing.
its a contract customer of mine supplying room lets and i told him be easier to change glass and frame than source and repair seals at a little extra by replacing screens.
trays in good order so dont want to touch that, from wall to corner it is 750mm square so was looking to fit a 740x740mm screen!.

where the hell do you get them from?:banghead:

initiall thought was yes but all advertised at 760mm, then you dont know what adjustment tolerance is!!
hoped ray had some online to advise but cant find any.

where is all those cheapo's sold that we come accross every day?

Usually 25-30mm adjustment but best speak to a merchant or supplier

Arrrrr!
found one..
selco Aqualux 12 year warrranty, 738-758mm £77+vat.
got to collect but i/2mile from job, looks a decent one until i fit it.lol

Don't expect too much for 77 quid lol

like for like replacement, dont have to give them a quote for that just do it..if theres no faffing about fitting the bits that is :) might even leave the wall rails in if it allows as there tiled over :( in and out in an hour lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to when you think its easy! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock