Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What's this valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

now i have your attention whats this ? is it some sort of shut off valve. its lpg

thanks

sorry for the few words am just upto my neck init at the mo

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 33
Re: free money for nothing

solenoid valve? any wires ?whats it on ?

Last edited:

is it not a gas valve for isolating lpg if working on the car/van?.
or does the green cap press down for purging?.

Could it be a heat sensitive valve that closes supply line,if excess heat present,as in fire maybe

don't think it presses down I got a ce number off it ce0085as0506 , I'm thinking something for the fire as it is a Truma who I know make fires for caravan s , it's just after the regulator , defo a first for me

so its a selonid valve , just need the p/n
then , everyone give simonjohns a a mars bar

think he had better share that with stevetheplumber then,

I am claiming the 5th as did not see any wires and still can't,should have gone to spec...but trouble is next to local pub,so time pub closes so is spec-savers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's this valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock