Discuss Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them, but they look alarmingly like an old ariston. And the timers more difficult to use than most.

Wow you really are a fan, what did your misses say when she came home to find all that on the kitchen wall?

This is a lovely boiler !
ugu4eje9.jpg

Any opinions on the Remeha Advanta?
We have one in our house.
Yes there were problems with them a few years ago but I think it was identified and sorted - I'm not technical I can't tell you more.
I wouldn't rule out having one of these again - as they are one of the many brands covered by Heateam that is a good thing.

But your poor hubby has to service and work on it, so cramped. Get a duo tec they are only few £££ more and there is loads if room inside and easy to work on and parts are off the shelf. Only thing is with all Baxi boiler , DHW sensor washer will swell and weep after 5 years. Replace it with a Vokera aluminium one never leaks.

Ahhhhh! Not bad motor probably going to new a minibus soon tho as mrs wants a football team not 2.1

Star Wars Boiler.
"grief fm some I have!"..................... :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

The failure is strong with this one (remeha avanta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock