Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
that says two things to me A,Worcester are so good i wont put one in my house B,i dont repair them for a living
I do repair them, they're fine apart from the diverter on the 24CDi which I won't touch.

Fitted loads of Worcesters, never once had a problem. Same with Vaillants. I don't think there's much in it, just that personally for my own house I have, and would install Vaillant. No particular reason apart from they're pretty bombproof.
But we also know how much easier it is to install a Worcester. Bless that lovely pre-plumb manifold. I don't think i'd have a back left if I was putting Vaillants in week-in week-out and struggling underneath them.

There is no such thing!

Little money and no problems.....
You can spend the best money and have more problems than installing a cheap boiler.
Not saying you spend less and have more problems!

Throw darts at a dart board with manufacturers names on it...take the best from there

Very interested to see all the different opinions of installers best boilers, many there that I wouldn't agree with, but very interesting. I will only say I think intergas are good but little known boilers and I thought that they will be bought out by now by a bigger well known company. Good post.

Thats all well & good aslong as our not fitting worcester,vaillant or ideal as they will try to take the servicing of you when the customer registers their warranty

Thats all well & good aslong as our not fitting worcester,vaillant or ideal as they will try to take the servicing of you when the customer registers their warranty

With Vaillants you register them yourself and just tick the no contact box.

Worcester don't according to this

worcs.jpg

Best vaillant ecotec plus or exclusive by far.
Cheap value gotta be a gloworm easicom pretty reliable easy to fit and cheap

We install Vaillant, providing the systems are flushed correctly before and after installation you will only hear from your customers when the annual service is due.

This week , I have mostly been fittin heatline Visio. !
In deep Devonshire accent. ( fast show)

We install Vaillant, providing the systems are flushed correctly before and after installation you will only hear from your customers when the annual service is due.
Except when the rubber hoses fail. And the pressure sensor. And the internal filling connections start letting by. And then leaking.

But I still like them :)

Domestic = [FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Viessmann Vitodens 100-W
Commercial = Any Broag - Remeha, (If sectional it has to have a Riello Burner on or nothing at all!)

WORST BOILER = Keston C55[/FONT]

I'd fit more Intergas boilers if they weren't so ugly and awkward to use.

Ideals are lovely to fit. Shame about the main heat exchangers leaking after 2 years.... Vaillant all the way for me.

Ideals are lovely to fit. Shame about the main heat exchangers leaking after 2 years.... Vaillant all the way for me.

On a few of the china transitions 2011 but not had any issues on the 26billion we fitted over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock