Discuss Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah - pretty soon someone would be boasting about their 11 yr upgrade, and someone else would be moaning that long warranties meant less replacement work.

I love these long warranties, servicings easy work. You know how long they'll take, and custs have no choice to keep there warranty. Never had so much servicing.

Obviously Intergas for top of the range. Budget Combi Ideal Independent, Budget heat only Main HE.

Have been reading about the intergas in various posts always with high regard. Never fitted one. Are they that good Mike? Why? Always liked the Vaillant's that I fit if I can.

it's the 22mm waterways and no secondary heat exchanger that do it for me.

hex in coppper tube so no issues with a descale. Re the programmer, i have yet to find a customer who can under stand anything more than on off twice a day, so why put in a multiple switching day to day programmer anyhow. How can a bit of rectangular plastic case look rough, unless boiler spotting is your hobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock