Discuss What kind of plastic pipe is this in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Basin your fecked on won’t get a fitting in so need to open the wall up etc

As for rad you should be able to use the existing 16mm-1/2” if you can’t you can pick them up easier enough

Have a word with bhive

And a decent set of cutters don’t cut all the way through spin the cutters won’t deform the pipe

Reply to What kind of plastic pipe is this in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I am told I need to replace my boiler. I am considering a system boiler so I can lose the tank in the loft and feed it direct from the mains...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
L
Hello Please could I have some advice. I recently had an new air source pump and hot water tank system installed. The pipes to the radiators...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back