Discuss Water Regulations Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all anyone know the best place for the water regs exam in the manchester or surrounding areas? many thanks

Reply to Water Regulations Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
D
Hi All, First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, here's to a great 2011. I work at Construction Skills College and we provide...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
Free CSCS Card | Free Plumbers CSCS Cards If you're looking for free CSCS cards, and you meet the general requirements, then please do...
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock