Discuss Washing Machine Disconnection Problem - Help?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Mitchell

Hi, Complete novice here, needing some pretty quick help disconnecting a washer.

I cannot find the stopcock to isolate the water supply, and am frightened to death to mess about.....
Following the red & blue hose from the machine I come to this connector. Should this have a switch on it to isolate the water....and it is missing?? There seems to a circular bolt that rotates above the top connection...but if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

Hi Andy, I'm afraid the pictures are not there. If you can get them attached we may be able to help.

Sounds like the lever may have come off?? I see this a lot, but can't be 100 percent cause of the lack of a pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Washing Machine Disconnection Problem - Help?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor...
Replies
Views
K
I am plumbing in my washing machine and the copper pipe with blue tap/switch on it has no water from it when you open it. The hot version works...
Replies
Views
KateTa
K
K
I bought a new washing machine, it had bad water hammer and started leaking from the inlet valve (plus a couple of other issues) so I exchanged it...
Replies
Views
Katie123
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock