Discuss wall hung basin chrome wate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Hi just wondering how others install the chrome brass wate that comes with the german basins. i have been using a mc alpine coupler in the wall but i dont like doing this incase it moves on the second fix -fitting the basin.i fitted one a year ago that enabled plastic to be fitted from wall 32mm glue fit and then you glued this adaptor on and the chrome trap pipe pushed into it and a collar covered the adaptor dont know waht make it was.

thanks ant

I use compression fittings too, unless i havent got any and theres a builder around to ''lend'' me a push fit fitting. :eek:

i have noticed some of the vilroy boch traps are a funny size and i have bought an iso compression fitting before this has 11/4 one end and smaller the other but still the problem of comming loose in wall when cutting to lenght on second fix.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wall hung basin chrome wate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
I a fitting a bathroom basin which is semi recessed into units. I picked up a simple bottle trap but when I looked at the height of the outlet it...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
Hi everyone, I need to run some waste pipes from a dishwasher trap and basin sink to a soil stack is it best doing it all in 40mm or is it best...
Replies
Views
Hello guy's, am just looking for a bit of advice, when you guy's fix in a wall hung basin and the wall is made out of plaster board, do you just...
Replies
Views
F
Hi there, My first post here and a simple question. Please move the thread if it needs to be somewhere better :) My bathroom basin is wall hung...
Replies
Views
fossell
F
M
Changed bath the other day, crack in bath - store sent me to change it - when i got there - took panel off and waste was too high going into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock