Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Mynute 16e possible electrical faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUZ50

I am hoping someone could help with vokera mynute 16e, it's not working, no ignition or fan starting.

Thanks in advance.

Muz

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done on your fault finding pal , but the rules here say , no help on boilers unless you are gas safe regestered , sorry

I can understand the safety issues with gas and I do not intend to touch anything to do with gas. I am asking about electrics.

Vokera's repair service for example states that if the fault is to do with external electric faults then they will not fix it. I am a fairly competent electrician and I am trying to see if others had similar problems with electrics and if the pcb may need changing.

If this site is not for diyers please let me know and I will stop posting in this forum.

Thanks

I can understand the safety issues with gas and I do not intend to touch anything to do with gas. I am asking about electrics.

Vokera's repair service for example states that if the fault is to do with external electric faults then they will not fix it. I am a fairly competent electrician and I am trying to see if others had similar problems with electrics and if the pcb may need changing.

If this site is not for diyers please let me know and I will stop posting in this forum.

Thanks

sorry to say you need to be gas safe to take the cover off and seeing that you have tested inside (on the pcb) you have had to take a cover off

get a gas safe eng out before you do something

Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? :
Please supply your Gas Safe / Oftec / Hetas Number, DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply, and remeber any fuel burning appliance can kill.

That says it all!!!!!! see u.

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Mynute 16e possible electrical faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it is only giving out cold water regardless of where the temperature control is placed, the only difference is the more you move to the dial to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock