Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Mynute 16e possible electrical faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUZ50

I am hoping someone could help with vokera mynute 16e, it's not working, no ignition or fan starting.

Thanks in advance.

Muz

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done on your fault finding pal , but the rules here say , no help on boilers unless you are gas safe regestered , sorry

I can understand the safety issues with gas and I do not intend to touch anything to do with gas. I am asking about electrics.

Vokera's repair service for example states that if the fault is to do with external electric faults then they will not fix it. I am a fairly competent electrician and I am trying to see if others had similar problems with electrics and if the pcb may need changing.

If this site is not for diyers please let me know and I will stop posting in this forum.

Thanks

I can understand the safety issues with gas and I do not intend to touch anything to do with gas. I am asking about electrics.

Vokera's repair service for example states that if the fault is to do with external electric faults then they will not fix it. I am a fairly competent electrician and I am trying to see if others had similar problems with electrics and if the pcb may need changing.

If this site is not for diyers please let me know and I will stop posting in this forum.

Thanks

sorry to say you need to be gas safe to take the cover off and seeing that you have tested inside (on the pcb) you have had to take a cover off

get a gas safe eng out before you do something

Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? :
Please supply your Gas Safe / Oftec / Hetas Number, DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply, and remeber any fuel burning appliance can kill.

That says it all!!!!!! see u.

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Mynute 16e possible electrical faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock