Discuss Vokera linea 726 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Need some help with this changed pump as was weak and not circulating upstairs now it's throwing up 03 error cleaned Venturi and the fan is running. Wasn't doing this before

vokera (technical??) said must be pcb as I had .033 volts dc at the board on the grey and orange wire from aps can anyone shed some light before I stick a 200 quid pcb in this bugger

Bin it mate, it's 14 year plus and throwing up ton of crap, sometimes it's best to put it out its misery

They won't change it mate doing my Nut in changed the pump then the ISO with the non return valve buggered so had to get that out then everything back in sorted then the heap wouldn't fire

03 is an air flow issue nothing to do with the ntc sensors boiler would fire up with the earth cable disconnected from the board

I have the same thing but they still hold on to the old cowbag :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera linea 726 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

good evening ,looking for some assistance, i have a vokera linea 28 combi boiler running on LPG. problem which has just recently started is that...
Replies
Views
S
Before i wave the white flag, do we have experts on the dreaded Vokera Compact 29HE Combi Customer initially reported no heating or hot water I...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
T
Hi, Not a gas safe operator but seeking help with getting my sons boiler to work. My youngest son just took possession of his first owner...
Replies
Views
tony1951
T
S
Before i wave the white flag, do we have experts on the dreaded Vokera Compact 29HE Combi Customer initially reported no heating or hot water I...
Replies
Views
tomorrow i am going to a vokera linea 28he showing up fault code 34 (Fan fault) have you ever came across this before Was there on Saturday...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock