Discuss Vokera Compact 28 - No Central Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Probs

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help. We are having problems with a Vokera Compact 28 boiler where it refuses to heat up the central heating. Hot water warms up perfectly however no amount of convincing on our part makes it warm the heating which is handy this time of year.

I've noticed that if the DHW/CH switch is DHW the green light flashes every couple of seconds as normal. However when you switch it across to CH the light flashes constantly indicated a "Temporary fault"

We have checked the pressure, rest the system and checked all connection etc but to no avail. Does anyone have anything else I can try before I order a new PCB?

My logic behind the PCB side of things is that for the DHW to fire up and run I am assuming a majority of the mechanical components are working. Hence me thinking its the PCB.

Any help you guys might be able to offer would be great.

Thanks guys,

-Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Compact 28 - No Central Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock