Discuss ***Vegan friend - Gone*** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No ones picked up on the new cat

Wow I got a great pm today :)

6E06DB3A-ED0B-494D-B8DB-5BD14D234289.jpeg

Was it the same as mine "You are going to be handcuffed behind your back and ..."?
Wont tell you my resonse other than "Bring it on baby".

No! Just asked me about my plumbing parts. :rolleyes:

But plumbing stock for Brexit. :(
You would think if somebody was going to the bother to be a Troll, that they could at the very least use insults and sexual remarks on a pm.
I need my life spiced up.

Reply to ***Vegan friend - Gone*** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends i need 6" Seamless Pipe Sch 120, Hastelloy C276 ASTM B622, ASME SB622 Please Advice
Replies
Views
Hot water pump is very noisy. Is it on its way out, does it need replacing, or is it a case of getting used to the noise? Friend of mine bought a...
Replies
Views
I have flushed a CH system removed each Rad and removed any residue of black sludge filled the system up and treated with inhibitor. However after...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help My shower is warm, but when I flush the toilet or leave the cold tap on, if gets Hotter. The temperature I imagine a shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock