Search the forum,

Discuss Vans signwriting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

I know it's been had before this debate, just wondering if people would share again their views for or against having it done? Any pics of your vans all sign written would be good? I'm looking at getting mine done ASAP.

Mine is sign written Dave, its not written specifically to bring in work , (it does and has done) its written because I think it makes a business look more professional

Mine is sign written Dave, its not written specifically to bring in work , (it does and has done) its written because I think it makes a business look more professional
Exactly the reason I wanted to get it done, I think it looks more professional. I have a concern that if I need to go subbing some companies don't like written vans.

I like to be the invisible man.
Untitled3.png

ive gained work from mine
last week i went running across the road as i thought it was a traffic warden taking a photo and it was just a guy taking one to keep the number

Mines sign written, as above I think it looks more professional and added bonus is people phone you direct when you drive like a numpty!!

Sign written vans look 1000x more professional IMO, even if the fella getting out is in tatty jeans and a t shirt

My old van was sign written and i don't think i gained from it....apart from the scumbag pikeys who clocked it in Catford and immediately tried to relieve me of its contents. The new van won't get signage as most of my work is sub contract and existing customer base. As i don't advertise, i wouldn't want to advertise whats in it........having said that, a lot of businesses need to advertise and be as visible as possible.

I think sign written vans are good if ye do a lot of work in houses.
Commercial work I'm not so sure about.
Saw 1 van had lad had a small card dispenser glued to side of van which had writing for people to take his business card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vans signwriting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock