Search the forum,

Discuss Van Shaming... Who has the messiest van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've seen lots of lovely photos of (sometimes scarily) tidy vans since we started on here.

The question is, is anyone willing to share photos of their messy vans? I know mine would certainly be in this category if I had a van.

I'll try and sort a couple of free bins for the worst, if we get anyone brave enough to post a pic of course... :smile5:

Normally mines a tip, but had to move a fridge freezer for the daughter on Sunday so it's spotless. Well, ish :)

I've got a tidy van untill i load it up with all the stuff that doesn't have a space, then i end up just lashing everything in, ive just sorted it out though

My old van before I tidied it out!
image.jpg

mines not messy,but it could give some bins a home:punk:can i have some bins for being cheeky LOLIMG_20160102_142848453[2].jpg

Well Chalked, anz & Gas Man, I'll get you some sample bins sorted. Can you msg me your addresses pls to [email protected]. I'm still a bit rusty on the messages section on here!!

I'll leave the thread open in case there are any more messy van pics in future!
Damit shoulda made a mess in my van too

IMG_0511.jpg

a bad day for me :)

if you notice the maroon bag, that was for carrying an ashes urn on the lifeboat for a scattering of ashes at sea. Made a good little towel bag for a while, bit knackered now, also came with the remnants of an arm (very dusty) and when he was dropped over the side, most of him flew back into the wheelhouse with me covered from head to toe, bit of an odd experience going home to rinse off the remains of someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The dark side of van p orn.

We've become bored of the unrealistic and unattainable.

Now we experience warts 'n' all. The thrill of the next door look. Reader's Vans.

The bins have left and should be with you very soon if not already, (Anz yours are going today).

Would love to know what you think when you get them :43:
Thank you very much for mine.:coolgleamA: especially the drawer unit! I have had the larger version for at least 12 years to keep copper fittings in. It's lost its handle, and has a few battle scars. But still works, so must be a good product. Did you manufacture these then?

Will find a space in the van for the tilt bins.

Once again . Thanks.
image.jpg

Thank you very much for mine.:coolgleamA: especially the drawer unit! I have had the larger version for at least 12 years to keep copper fittings in. It's lost its handle, and has a few battle scars. But still works, so must be a good product. Did you manufacture these then?

Will find a space in the van for the tilt bins.

Once again . Thanks.
View attachment 25023
my old man had the tiltbin LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Shaming... Who has the messiest van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock