Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss valve identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiriki123

Can anyone identify the brand of the shower valve cartridge shown in the attached photos? It was probably installed in 2008

The measurments for the valve are as follows:-
Diameter of barrel 35mm
Barrel hight 30mm
Total length 70mm

shower carteridge.jpg no 2.jpgshower carteridge.jpg

Welcome to the forum Kiriki and thanks for registering as a member, if no response from the members here then can I suggest you count the splines very carefully and send the photos to showerdoctor.com who I hear are good at this sort of thing.

Rpm's on the money. Shower doc will help you out. Although some cartridges are extortionate and you may want to look at replacing the whole shower. Sometimes its more cost effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to valve identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This shower valve is about 20 years old. Can anyone with a bit more experience than me identify the brand/model? No markings visible...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope to adjust the shower mixer tap temperature by adjusting the physical device regulator, that goes by several names/terms. I have...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock