Discuss Vaillant VRC430 in lounge using VR81 as thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a vrc430 which is mounted in one room, near the boiler, but I want my vr81 to be the thermostat that controls the room temperature, and not the thermostat in the vrc430.
How do I achieve that ? What setting should I set on the vrc430 between thermostat, modulation, or off .?

thanks

Reply to Vaillant VRC430 in lounge using VR81 as thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock