Discuss Vaillant Turbomax 282 - cold water isolation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richied

Hi

Apologies for what might be a stupid question. The above boiler started leaking internally this morning. It stops/starts if I shut off the cold water at the main house stopcock. Can anyone point me to the isloation valve on the cold water feed to the boiler? There is no flexi pipe or obvious isolation value on the pipes to the boiler. I have a 3 week old baby so it would be good to isolate the boiler and get the main stopcock on asap while I wait for an engineer

Thank you in advance

Cold service valve is on the jig below the boiler 2nd valve from the right. Good luck and hopefully your GSR engineer won't keep you waiting to long. I would also suggest you isolate the electrics for now from the boilers fused spur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Turbomax 282 - cold water isolation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
This is doing my head in, so I am turning to the experts here for any wisdom... In the last couple of days I have very low cold water pressure in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock