Discuss Vaillant f75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayplumber

Gas Engineer
Hello heating gods I am a Vaillant approved installer and until lately have considered Vaillant to be the best on the market this week I have had 3 boilers go down with f75 Vaillant say its sludge but one of the boilers was only installed in September, when we install our boilers we do a power flush to kamco specifications using fx2 and we never cut corners on it, we always install adey magnaclean 2 filters, it doesn't help Vaillant or my business when the Vaillant engineer blames installer error causing my customers to kick off with me as they have paid for a power flush is anyone else having this problem I have added a picture of the water sample Vaillant left with the customer I think I have anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 137
I have had the same problem with Vailliant/Glowworm group.
All boilers installed with magnacleans, power flushed.
Even on new heating systems. I don't fit them anymore.

It's exactly because of this I stopped fitting them, their water pressure sensor is of very poor design, usually the reason of f75 fault.

Oh and their crap stainless micro bore wound type heat exchanger.

I only fit Vaillants and haven't had this problem yet. Hope I'm not tempting fate!

F75 may not have happened yet guys, but when you drain a Vaillant during service and the digital gauge read 0.5bar, F75 is not far away............ :)

Looks more like the Vaillant engineers urine sample! Hope he's not away to his GP with the heating sample!

We started fitting vaillants when they had rubber hoses in them, f75 from the off and leaking diverters and popped hoses. complete overhaul f75 still leaking diverters then they changed the pump cos of problems. all apparently due to installer error. yeah right o. we don't fit them anymore very expensive and the competition
has caught up. Plus they try and pinch your custom why bother

Last edited by a moderator:
It's exactly because of this I stopped fitting them, their water pressure sensor is of very poor design, usually the reason of f75 fault.

Oh and their crap stainless micro bore wound type heat exchanger.

Thats the same heat ex the vast majority of drum style boilers have excluding viessman who make there own its called a gianni if i remember right (the vaillant and co one )

Last edited by a moderator:
F75 may not have happened yet guys, but when you drain a Vaillant during service and the digital gauge read 0.5bar, F75 is not far away............ :)
I've drained plenty down....still hasn't happened to me yet!

i was a life long vailant fan and i have to agree that they are not what they were i remove my of vailant last year and it still had the same thermocouple gas valve pcb and heat exchanger
they are now no better than the glowworms

Can you explain some more... I noticed on my last vaillant service the digital gauge was reading like 1.7 bar but the manual gauge looked very low... Upon finishing the service I had an f75 fault... I just topped it up & it went away but I was concerned about the difference in digital & manual gauge!

I hate vaillant, what's with the manual gauge with no numbers!!!?? no use to anyone!

the pressure sensor senses low pressure and pump pressure ie when its running. its a duel tool.a way to trick it if partially blocked is to increase the pressure. ignore the manual gauge, get the bar up on the display when the pump kicks in at normal pressure if i doesn't change then its the sensor. there famously crap.

I think Vaillant as a company are nowhere as good as 5 years ago. The help line needs to be sorted and I hate to say it but they could take a leaf out of the Worcester Bosch book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant f75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock