Discuss Vaillant f75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayplumber

Gas Engineer
Hello heating gods I am a Vaillant approved installer and until lately have considered Vaillant to be the best on the market this week I have had 3 boilers go down with f75 Vaillant say its sludge but one of the boilers was only installed in September, when we install our boilers we do a power flush to kamco specifications using fx2 and we never cut corners on it, we always install adey magnaclean 2 filters, it doesn't help Vaillant or my business when the Vaillant engineer blames installer error causing my customers to kick off with me as they have paid for a power flush is anyone else having this problem I have added a picture of the water sample Vaillant left with the customer I think I have anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 137
I have had the same problem with Vailliant/Glowworm group.
All boilers installed with magnacleans, power flushed.
Even on new heating systems. I don't fit them anymore.

It's exactly because of this I stopped fitting them, their water pressure sensor is of very poor design, usually the reason of f75 fault.

Oh and their crap stainless micro bore wound type heat exchanger.

I only fit Vaillants and haven't had this problem yet. Hope I'm not tempting fate!

F75 may not have happened yet guys, but when you drain a Vaillant during service and the digital gauge read 0.5bar, F75 is not far away............ :)

Looks more like the Vaillant engineers urine sample! Hope he's not away to his GP with the heating sample!

We started fitting vaillants when they had rubber hoses in them, f75 from the off and leaking diverters and popped hoses. complete overhaul f75 still leaking diverters then they changed the pump cos of problems. all apparently due to installer error. yeah right o. we don't fit them anymore very expensive and the competition
has caught up. Plus they try and pinch your custom why bother

Last edited by a moderator:
It's exactly because of this I stopped fitting them, their water pressure sensor is of very poor design, usually the reason of f75 fault.

Oh and their crap stainless micro bore wound type heat exchanger.

Thats the same heat ex the vast majority of drum style boilers have excluding viessman who make there own its called a gianni if i remember right (the vaillant and co one )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant f75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back