Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 937 flood in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGasServices

Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

I went out to a ecotec 937 showing error code f75. I thought ill check it the pump is ok. As I open the silver nut I was flooded with water is this normal?

Usually pumps only has a few drops of water dripping not a whole flood.

Secondly, can I just change the pump head or do it have to change the complete thing ? Customer is a single mum who is struggling to make ends meet.

Thankyou for reading.

Cheers

F75 is no pressure rise on startup, usually blocked pressure sensor.
If the boiler is at 1-2 bar you will get a good amount of water coming out.
I think Vaillant changed the design of the pump so a new head won't fit on the original bodies :(

Thanks stoker122 I went in topped up the pressure as it was low. The customer used the hot water and the PRV chucked it all out. Thats why I was thinking its the pump. It also senses the pressure.

Last edited:
Did you check the expansion vessel?
Sounds like a good service is needed :)

Replace the pressure sensor (or unclog the port). The position of the sensor was changed.
Thats the first thing I would check, then the pump IMO.

The 937 also has a Prv and expansion vessel on the 15 litre storage vessel that needs checking AMG.

Thanks for your reply everyone, I recharged the expension vessel. Then replaced the pump. The boiler fired up the heater exchanger was making a knocking noise so it's blocked and shows error code f28. It's not worth replacing the heater exchange.

On a 937? Surely it can't be so old it's not worth salvaging. Get some x800 in for a week, flush the system and fit a mag filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec plus 937 flood in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
I have an open vented central heating system with a hot water tank. Both heating and hot water circuits have a motorised valve controlled by a...
Replies
Views
Odatmi
O

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock